Case Study - Right House
The brief came via an ad agency and we worked closely with them from concept to final delivery.
Of special mention: We used one of our custom designed speciality products for the packaging, lightweight, durable corflute boxes.
The Brief in Brief:
The Problems Overcome:
- Permanent exhibition stand for multiple temporary installations.
- Design needed to be portable and able to be self-installed by client.
- The visual content and layout of graphics supplied by Ad Agency.
- Stand needed to be modular being able to expand from a 3.6mtr to a 7.2mtr site, while also anticipating future changes or expansion.
- Needs to be able to support client products on display which included, but not limited to, heat pumps, solar panels, televisions.
- Must include packaging solution for freighting nationally.
- Include all components including lighting and electrical reticulation for purchase.
- Number and sizes of components.
- Large Graphics.
- Venue restrictions.